One more challenge in enterprises is Goods Receipt as it is manual. Warehouse/Storage location receive more than 500 units of goods either from vendors, production, sub-contracting, or in any other way almost a couple of days in a week. It is very time consuming to the clerk to note down every item with quantity and post it in ERP.
Benefits and FeaturesBenefits
Goods Receipt(GR) Against PO
You can open the app with login pin or Biometric (Thumb). Just scan the QR code which consists of PO number, Material, Quantity and Unit of measure.
No Additional Cost
Normally QR Code reader/ RF Gun costs good amount of money and need more devices depending on the size of warehouse or volume or moving goods and these are exepensive too.
Quicker and Faster
Noting down entry of goods manually takes huge amount of time. It makes trucks waiting for longer hours outside the gate.
APPS EASY TO USE
SAVIC App Center provides SAVIC and their partner apps that helps extend boost your business services. Mobile Apps are very easy to use can be accessed from any Android/ios smartphone, and Tablet.
- No need to purchase any specific Device other than smartphone
- Clerks smartphone is enough to push the App
- App can be deployed to multiple devices(phones/tablet)
- Can go for On & Off mode
- Uses SAP REST API functionality to do this activity
- Quickly can be deployed at maximum of 3-4 weeks
- Flexible and competitive pricing based on the option
- No additional Hardware, Infrastructure, resources required Real-time GR posting
- System must be enabled to use HTTP and HTTPS protocals