Who is the Data Controller?We are SAVIC Technologies Pvt. Ltd., having its registered office at B-803, Great Eastern Summit, Plot No. 66, Sector-15, C.B.D. Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614.
What does this Privacy Statement cover?
Our websites and offerings are directed to people in their business or professional capacities. They are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit information online from, or market online to, children under 13 years of age.
Please note, for the purpose of this Online Privacy Statement, personal information means data or set of data that can identify an individual, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address.
What personal data do we collect and how do we intend to use it?SAVIC Technologies collects some information about you in the context of your professional activities, consisting of your name, your (professional) email addresses, and (professional) telephone numbers, your company name and your company address. When you visit this SAVIC Technologies website, SAVIC App Stores certain information about your browser, the operating system, and your IP address.
SAVIC Technologies requires your Personal Data to:
- Provide you with access to this website
- To deliver the ordered goods or services
- Comply with statutory obligations, including checks required by applicable export laws
Although providing Personal Data is voluntary, without your Personal Data, SAVIC Technologies cannot deliver the ordered goods or services.
How long will SAVIC App Store my Personal Data?SAVIC Technologies will only store your Personal Data for as long as it is required:
- To make purchased solutions available to you
- For SAVIC Technologies to comply with its statutory obligations resulting from applicable export laws
- To provide you with solutions, services, or support until you object against such use by SAVIC Technologies if SAVIC technologies use of your Personal Data is based on SAVIC’s legitimate business interest as further stated in this Privacy Statement
- To enable SAVIC Technologies representatives to contact you in response to your requests or until you revoke your consent granted in this Privacy Statement if SAP is processing your Personal Data based on your consent
- By applicable mandatory law to retain your Personal Data longer or where your Personal Data is required for SAVIC Technologies to assert or defend against legal claims, SAVIC technologies will retain your Personal Data until the end of the relevant retention period or until the claims in question have been settled
What are your data protection rights?YOU CAN REQUEST FROM SAP
Access at any time to information about which Personal Data SAVIC Technologies processes about you and the correction or deletion of such Personal Data. Please note, however, that SAVIC Technologies can or will delete your Personal Data only if there is no statutory obligation or prevailing right of SAVIC Technologies to retain it. Kindly note further that if you request that SAVIC Technologies deletes your Personal Data, you will not be able to continue to use any SAP service that requires SAVIC Technologies use of your Personal Data.
If SAVIC Technologies uses your Personal Data based on your consent or to perform a contract with you, you can further request from SAVIC Technologies a copy of the Personal Data that you have provided to SAVIC Technologies. In this case, please contact email@example.com and specify the information or processing activities to which your request relates, the format in which you would like to receive this information, and whether the Personal Data should be sent to you or another recipient. SAVIC Technologies will carefully consider your request and discuss with you how it can best fulfill it.
Furthermore, you can request from SAVIC Technologies that SAVIC Technologies restricts your Personal Data from any further processing in any of the following events: (i) you state that the Personal Data SAVIC Technologies has about you is incorrect, subject to the time SAVIC Technologies requires to check the accuracy of the relevant Personal Data, (ii) there is no legal basis for SAVIC Technologies processing your Personal Data and you demand that SAVIC Technologies restricts your Personal Data from further processing, (iii) SAVIC Technologies no longer requires your Personal Data but you state that you require SAVIC Technologies to retain such data in order to claim or exercise legal rights or to defend against third party claims, or (iv) in case you object to the processing of your Personal Data by SAVIC Technologies based on SAVIC Technologies’s legitimate interest (as further set out below), subject to the time required for SAVIC Technologies to determine whether it has a prevailing interest or legal obligation in processing your Personal Data.
Cookies and similar tools
Information gathered by cookies or similar technologies, and any use of such information, is further described in SAP’s Cookie Statement. You can exercise Cookie Preferences by the TrustArc Consent Manager found on the relevant website, and as outlined in Cookie Statement.