SAVIC’s GST Digital App is one stop shop to validate and check for all GST related issues like GSTIN Validation, Check vehicle details, Generate e-Way Bill, get and print e-Way Bill, update or extend e-Way Bill, Create e-Invoice, View/Print e-Invoice, Cancel e-Invoice.
App helps users with the same SAP Screen where they are comfortable and easy to navigate screens to get details before proceed with Sales invoices.
Benefits and FeaturesBenefits
One Stop Shop for GST
All GST related validations can be perfomed before generating Sales Invoice document. Validations like, GSTIN is valid or not, filing status of the GSTIN, Distance between two postal codes, provided vehicle details are valid or not and etc.
Under the e-WayBill system, manufacturers, traders and transporters can generate e-WayBills for the goods transported from the place of its origin to its destination on a common portal with ease.
This system requires large businesses with an annual aggregate turnover of more than Rs.100 crore to comply with some requirements.
- GSTIN portal is accessed through highly Secured API's
- GSP service the request from SAP by connecting to GSTN portal exposed to cloud
- GST Suvidha Provider(GSP) is an exclusive entity authorized to enable a platform for businesses, accounting professionals, and taxpayers to access GST portal services
- Integrated system will avoid duplication / double-entry of sales details in two systems.
- Faster e-Way Bill generation and elimination of mistakes.
- Single interface for Sales/Billing team to verify GST details and initiate corrective action.
- Quickly can be deployed in 20-24 days
- Flexible and competitive pricing
- Easy to choose either of the components (GST, e-WayBill, e-invoicing).