A detailed analysis of the spare parts purchased and issued for the company can be done with this analytical tool. Spare Parts Criticality Analysis reveals how critical a company’s spare parts are to its operation. Customers will be able to locate the right parts with the help of data such as serial numbers and exploded diagrams. Additionally, you can allow your customers to access certain menus and features.
Analyzing Spare parts critical data allows you to manage your sales process. The order status provides your customers with support when they return parts or request a warranty. Furthermore, it compares Quantity Growth between two fiscal periods, allowing management to make the right decisions.
The way it works
- By comparing the spare parts consumption contribution between previous and current years, we can perform more precise spare parts analysis. There is no need to worry about outdated prices or syncs
- The backend allows for complete customization. The logic already inside your business can be maintained and controlled by yourself. Calculate the weight between quarters, month-to-month comparisons, and year-to-year comparisons.
- Compare weights by quarter, month-to-month comparisons, and year-to-year comparisons. The ratios have been compared year-over-year, quarter-over-quarter, and month-over-month regarding the Parts Specific Access.
How will your organization benefit from Spare Part Critical Analytics?
- Analyze, test, and certify parts digitally so that you can inventory spare parts in a digital format. Develop a system of on-demand inventory and digital inventory to help reduce your physical inventory and carry costs.
- By leveraging spare parts analytics, you can locate manufacturing partners nearby and take advantage of on-demand, local production.
- Estimate the growth of Spare Consumption Quantity from year to year, quarter to quarter, and month to month.
The Features of Spare Parts Critical Analytics that will benefit your company
Analyse the spare Consumption amount and Spare Consumption Quantity which helps the management in understanding the spare parts inventory and spare parts stocked for existing machinery to identify inventory cost savings and alternative stocking possibilities.
Amount Growth Analysis
Analyze the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month Spare Consumption amount growth. It compares Amount Growth between two fiscal periods which helps management to keep track of amount spend for the purchase of spare parts.
Quantity Growth Analysis
Analyze the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month Spare Consumption Quantity growth. It also compares Quantity Growth between two fiscal periods which helps management to make right decisions.
Spares Consumption Contribution
Analyze the spare consumption contribution, plant wise and machine wise.It compares previous year spare consumption contribution with current year helping in detailed analysis of spare parts.
Analyze the Debt to equity ratio which helps in understanding shareholder’s earnings. It indicates the relative proportion of shareholders’ equity and debt used to finance a company’s assets.
Analyze the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month amount . It compares Amount between two fiscal periods which helps management to keep track of sales.
Find out more about resources by visiting the following link
Spare Parts Critical Analytics
Helps improvise relationship with customers in the digital Age. Keep your customers updated with order notifications, shipping alerts, product demonstration videos