Smart Product Analytics helps companies track sales by product and by product category in order to assess past, present, and future business information. This system helps keep track of sales and is used by management to make decisions about the next cycle of sales. Using Smart Product Analytics, you can analyse revenue over a specified period of time. A business’s revenue growth, whether positive or negative, can be determined by comparing two fiscal periods. Revenue trends can be predicted by tracking sales growth.
Having realistic revenue goals can motivate performance and keep sales efforts aligned. The product and sales report provides you with a comprehensive overview of your financial health and business activity by visualizing your product and sales data. The Product Performance is shown by ranking the product sales based on revenue performance.The sales team can then determine which products are resonating with customers and which aren’t.
The way it works
- The data can be used to analyse the change in weight between one year and the next, or quarterly and monthly.
- In this way, management can make better decisions when comparing weights between two fiscal years.
- The report provides the management with measures of weight and growth that help them make informed decisions.
- Increase sales and reach consumers directly. Maximize growth opportunities with lot size one customization.
How will your organisation benefit from Smart Product Analytics?
- Cost Reduction at Production.Smart Product Analytics is a way from which you can analyze the revenue over a certain period of time.
- Increase aftersales revenues.sales team can determine which products are performing well and which are not and which resonate with customers with this data.
- Provide actionable information.Amount Analysis compares the Amount between two fiscal periods, which helps management keep track of sales
The Features of Smart Product Analytics that will benefit your company
possible to receive a complete picture of your products and sales and also by visualizing your product and sales data which provides you with a comprehensive “big picture” of the financial health and activity of your business
Sales Growth Analysis
Smart Product Analytics helps in analyzing the revenue over a fixed period of time. Comparing revenue between two fiscal periods demonstrates the rate of growth – positive or negative, of a business.Tracking sales growth helps to predict revenue trends. Setting attainable sales revenue goals can inspire performance and keep sales efforts aligned
It shows the Product Performance by ranking the product sales based on revenue performance.This helps your sales team which products are selling well and which are failing to and to resonate with customers
It helps in analyzing the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month weight.It compares Weight between two fiscal periods which helps management to make right decisions
It helps in analyzing the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month amount . It compares Amount between two fiscal periods which helps management to keep track of sales
It shows the Amount growth and Weight growth which helps the management to make right decisions
Find out more about resources by visiting the following link
Smart Product Analytics
Helps improvise relationship with customers in the digital Age. Keep your customers updated with order notifications, shipping alerts, product demonstration videos
There are no reviews yet.