Rank Project software can help you with every aspect of your project, including managing cost, tracking progress, and keeping all your data in one place. Providing stakeholders and managers with high-level metrics for project progress as well as project task statuses, budgets, and real-time insight into projects is the purpose of Project Management Analytics.
In addition to helping you manage every aspect of your project, it makes tracking your progress much easier, so that you always have the information you need.Our Planning Board can quickly determine tasks and staffing requirements. In real time, managers can view and supervise these actuals and forecasts.
The way it works
- Analyze the number of resources allocated to each project. Each of the resources allocated for the projects is detailed in this report.
- Data collected in the field and derived forecasts are visualized in real time.
- Managers can proactively avoid wasting time and money by acting quickly and proactively.
- In addition to this, it decreases rework and conflict and increases productivity by reducing.
How will your organization benefit from Project Management Analytics?
- Work More Productively, Collaborate More Effectively, and Communicate More Effectively.Monitoring the number of projects, progress, tasks, and milestone status allows the management to keep track of each project.
- Gives the detailed insights about every resources allocated for the projects.Analyze the number of resources allocated for each and every projects.
- Effectively analyze the Project Schedules, Delivery time and Deadlines.Cost helps in keeping track of overall cost and make decisions for how to be more cost effective.
The Features of Rank Project that will benefit your company
Project management Analytics compares planned vs actual Budget over a period of time which helps to keep track of your budget.
Project Progress Analysis
Analyze the No of Projects, progress as well as tasks and milestone status which ultimately helps the management to monitor each and every projects.
Analyze the number of resources allocated for each and every projects. This gives the detailed insights about every resources allocated for the projects.
Analyze the planned cost and Actual over a period of time. Comparing the two Cost helps in keeping track of overall cost and make decisions for how to be more cost effective.
Project management Analytics shows the Date Variance which will indicates whether whether a project schedule is ahead or behind.
Effectively analyze the Project Schedules, Delivery time and Deadlines
Find out more about resources by visiting the following link
Helps improvise relationship with customers in the digital Age. Keep your customers updated with order notifications, shipping alerts, product demonstration videos
There are no reviews yet.