A company’s purchasing department’s quality is highly dependent on the availability of accurate information. Procurement analytics gives you an instant overview of all procurement activity and enables a detailed analysis of any noticeable irregularities. A customizable authentication policy allows for enhanced security with this product.
Procurement Analytics makes it easier to keep track of the overall purchase of different types of Material and services by showing you a list of Purchase Orders with their number, date, supplier, gross amount, tax amount, net amount, and whether they were received or not.With the analytics, your return on investment will be very rapid, due to its instantaneous effectiveness.
The way it works
- SAP Analytics Cloud provides real-time visibility into central procurement analytics.
- Analytics for central procurement contracts that provide insight into how they are consumed.
- Both SAP S/4HANA, which embeds analytics functionality directly into the SAP Cloud, and SAP Analytics Cloud provide dashboards for central procurement analytics.
- Procurement analytics gives you an instant overview of all procurement activity and enables a detailed analysis of any noticeable irregularities.
How will your organization benefit from Procurement Analytics?
- Increased transparency and Analyses central purchase contract consumption centrally across all connected systems.
- Gain real-time transparency about the status of the connected systems.
- These help an organization optimize and regulate spending, quality, time, and cos. Improved Process Quality.
- All data is available in real time, facilitated by the use of CDS views in SAP S/4 HANA or SAP ERP on HANA.
The Features of Procurement Analytics that will benefit your company
Procurement Analytics helps in keep the track of the overall purchase of different material and used to empower management in Decision Making for what need to be purchase and from which vendor it should be Purchased.
Procurement Analytics helps in tracking the level of dependency towards suppliers like the number of times goods were available on the supplier’s side, or to the number of orders placed with the supplier
Analyze the amount and quantity over a fixed period of time. Comparing amount and quantity between two fiscal periods helps in tracking overall Purchases
Year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month weight Analysis. It compares Weight between two fiscal periods which helps managmenet to make right decisions
Supports the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month amount Analytics. It compares Amount between two fiscal periods which helps management to keep track of amount related analysis
It helps in analyzing the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month growth in amount and Quantity
Find out more about resources by visiting the following link
Helps improvise relationship with customers in the digital Age. Keep your customers updated with order notifications, shipping alerts, product demonstration videos