An all-in-one dashboard to help you keep complete control over your order and dispatch management process. Seamlessly monitor your orders and see real-time status on how the orders are planned and what has been dispatched and what’s not.
Gain total visibility of your dispatch TATs and take corrective measures on the spot. Make plant, Material and other aspects-wise analysis.In order management, a series of interconnected touchpoints and stakeholders collaborate to enable customers to order the right products, at the right price, at the right time.
The way it works
- Order and dispatch management work on automation, and an automated order processing system reduces costs on manual labor, lowers the risk of human error in billing and order data, and lets companies focus on growth and customer satisfaction.
- In addition, it increases data security because fewer manual interventions are necessary.As there is less need for manual intervention, it also increases data security.
- The real-time capabilities of an order and dispatch management system benefit inventory management, by distributing data in real-time regarding items sold, returned, or exchanged.
- This saves companies from over-selling inventory, and once again, ensures customer satisfaction.
How will your organisation benefit from Order and Dispatch Management Analytics?
- Analyze how many times your inventory has been sold over a specific period of time to determine efficiency. Shows the amount and quantity of invoices from year-to-year, quarter-to-quarter, and month-to-month.
- Easily analyze the year-over-year, quarter-over-quarter and month-over-month changes in weight. The management can make better decisions by comparing weights between two fiscal periods.
- Assess the progression of the year-on-year, the quarter-on-quarter, and the month-on-month measurements. In order to track sales, it compares the amount between two fiscal periods.
The Features of Order & Dispatch Management that will benefit your company
Order and Dispatch management Analytics helps in keep tracking or monitoring your orders and see what has been dispatched and what’s not.
Smart analyzing the Invoice quantity and Invoice amount day wise and month wise which ultimately helps the management to monitor the orders.
Analyze the number of times your inventory entirely has been sold over a certain period of time and helps indicate resource effectiveness.
Cost per Invoice
Shows the the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month Invoice amount and invoice Quantity.
Easily Analyze the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month weight. It compares Weight between two fiscal periods which helps management to make right decisions.
Analyze the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month amount . It compares Amount between two fiscal periods which helps management to keep track of sales.
Find out more about resources by visiting the following link
Order & Dispatch Management Analytics
Helps improvise relationship with customers in the digital Age. Keep your customers updated with order notifications, shipping alerts, product demonstration videos