Sales Opportunity Analytics are tools used by sales managers to review prospect details and pipeline totals for each member of the team. Reports on open positions for an employee can be filtered by filters. See how your sales funnel built up, what your win/loss ratio looks like, and the sales volume estimates from Salesforce.
Data on your orders can be accessed from your system. By analyzing the Sales Insight Dashboard, you will be able to see your sales data from the opportunity funnel up to order volume. Take control of your entire sales cycle and see your opportunities grow into successful order shipments. Data Warehouse Cloud is the new home of your data. Use standard data models for quick deployment.
The way it works
- You can quickly connect sales opportunity analytics with our Data Warehouse Cloud enhancements and get a data model up and running in record time using the standard content delivered by these systems.
- The Sales Insights Dashboard allows for easy comparison of opportunities, sales orders, and their relationships .It allows you to determine which opportunities have strength and which have weaknesses, and identify discrepancies between your expected and actual sales opportunities.
- Analyze the number of leads per Source and marketing employee which helps the management to monitor the total leads.Harmonize your data.Follow your full sales cycle
How will your organization benefit from Sales & Opportunity?
- harmonize your data use the power of sap data warehouse cloud to combine and harmonize your data from salesforce to create a full sales data set from opportunity to order shipment.
- Identify each opportunity and lead’s status.Also, sales opportunity analytics can be used to analyze the number of opportunities won and lost.
- It helps Sales teams analyze the data by comparing previous and current year sales opportunity revenues won.By analyzing Revenue won in previous and current years.
- By analyzing the number of sales opportunities generated, sales opportunity analysis can be conducted.
The Features of Sales & Opportunity that will benefit your company
Sales opportunity Analysis helps in analyzing the Number of opportunities generated. Analyze the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month Number of Opportunities which helps management to keep track of total Opportunities.
Analyze the number of leads per Source and marketing employee which helps the management to monitor the total leads.
Sales opportunity Analysis helps in analyzing the sales team wise Target amount and achieved amount. Analyze the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month Target and Achieved amount which helps management to keep track of sales.
Revenue won Analysis
The Grinding Loss Analytics helps to keep the track of total Input and output produce and while producing how much goods have been lost.
Sales Opportunity Analysis helps in analyzing the achievement percentage of each and every sales person which helps the management to monitor to the lifecycle status of opportunities.
Analyze the status of each and every opportunities and leads. Sales opportunity Analytics also helps in analyzing the opportunities won and loss count. Management can also analyze the data of sales person responsible for opportunities won and loss.
Find out more about resources by visiting the following link
Sales & Opportunity Analytics
Helps improvise relationship with customers in the digital Age. Keep your customers updated with order notifications, shipping alerts, product demonstration videos
There are no reviews yet.