Material Management Related KPIs can be measured and analyzed with this package. Material Purchase report, Material Wastage Analysis, Maintenance Reports, and Inventory Aging Report. Learn what your data can tell you to understand your business better, no matter what level of detail you have.
You can manage the costing of your purchases by optimizing products and processes and accounting for raw material costs. Analyze productivity growth to calculate how much income is needed to meet obligations to customers, suppliers, and employees.
The way it works
- Discover key influencers and relationships in your data to boost performance, detect anomalies, and take corrective actions.
- A real-time analytics platform allows businesses to react without delay Opportunities can be seized or problems prevented before they occur .
- You can inspire audiences with interactive visualizations and stories by filtering and drilling into data, regardless of the volume.
How will your organization benefit from Material Wastage Analytics?
- You can monitor the wastage of materials in various processes like Carton, Laminate, Corrugated Box, and Powder through the Material Wastage Analytics.
- A daily analysis of how much material is wasted is necessary in order to keep track of how efficient a production process.
- Keep track of materials consumption and wastage ratios and make decisions to keep production efficient.
The Features of Material Wastage Analytics that will benefit your company
Material Wastage Analytics helps to understand the material flow and its wastage Quantity
Monitor the Consumption of the Materials and wastage Percentage and helps in decision making to keep efficient production.
Analyze the wastage quantity over a fixed period of time. Comparing wastage quantity between two fiscal periods helps in tracking efficiency of the production process
Amount Growth Analysis
Analyze the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month amount growth. It compares Amount Growth between two fiscal periods which helps managmenet to keep track of Production costs.
Quantity Growth Analysis
Analyze the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month Quantity growth. It compares quantity Growth between two fiscal periods which helps management to make right decisions.
Get to know the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month amount . It compares Amount between two fiscal periods which helps management to make right decisions.
Find out more about resources by visiting the following link
Material Wastage Analytics
Helps improvise relationship with customers in the digital Age. Keep your customers updated with order notifications, shipping alerts, product demonstration videos