The FMCG industry’s integrated solution to track & predict asset failure. Smart Maintenance solution analyses data from pumps and provides recommended actions, enabling informed decisions leading to predictive maintenance of pumps FMCG industry.
Asset failure prediction using predictive analytics. Probable asset failures can be predicted based on predictive models for leading indicators, wear indicators, and anomaly detection and forecasting. The solution analyzes and predicts the future using predictive analytics. Additionally, it provides maintenance predictions details nearby the pumps.
The way it works
- Better inventory optimization. Improved asset availability through efficient maintenance execution.Monitoring the capacity of the machine such as its output over a certain period .
- Rules and recommendations that can be configured. Customize alerts based on KPIs and configure business rules. A reduction in maintenance costs
- Dashboard provides a birds eye view of entire operations and presents a quick snapshot of enterprise alerts, maintenance requests & top critical locations by alerts.
- Provides real-time pump monitoring details such as live reading of various parameters from sensors, pump efficiency, last maintenance details, alerts and more
How will your organization benefit from Machine Failure Analytics?
- Monitor the loss of quantity over a fixed period of time. Machine Failure Analytics shows the Total loss in units, Total Loss in Time and Mean Time Between Failure and delivers insights on machine runtime.
- Monitor the production capabilities of machines, like how much they can produce over a period of time.
- Predictive models for leading indicators, wear indicators and anomaly detection and forecasting probable asset failures before they occur.
The Features of Machine Failure Analytics that will benefit your company
Machine failure gives the detailed analysis of Planned production vs Actual Production of every machinery over a period of time.
Throughput Time & Stop Time
Monitor the production capabilities of machine like how much they can produce over a period of time
Prevent and Predict Maintenance
Machine Failure Analytics shows the Total loss in units, Total Loss in Time and Mean Time Between Failure and delivers insights on machine runtime
Support Central Monitoring
Supports distributed and detailed plant-level analysis, as well as consolidated global analysis.
Quantity Growth Analysis
Analyze the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month growth of loss in Quantity.
Monitor the loss of quantity over a fixed period of time. Comparing loss of quantity between two fiscal periods helps in tracking efficiency of the production process.
Find out more about resources by visiting the following link
Machine Failure Analytics
Helps improvise relationship with customers in the digital Age. Keep your customers updated with order notifications, shipping alerts, product demonstration videos