As technology advances each day, the use of WhatsApp with SAP S/4 HANA has been the newest trend in ERP Software this year. The platform integrates e-invoices and electronic waybills and is user-friendly and easy to use. Ensures accurate and precise data, which reduces duplicate data. Human intervention is minimized.
Messages can be sent in an unlimited number and remain transparent. Share images, audio files, video tutorials, and electronic tickets. It makes sure you get the latest features available on your device as well as removing the outdated ones. It safeguards your data by encrypting it. With the click of your smartphone, anyone can become an effective entrepreneur.
The way it works
- Through a downloadable connector, a WhatsApp activation mechanism should be set.
- Once activated, a QR Code scanner will open up in your ERP desktop.
- The QR Code can be scanned using WhatsApp on your phone.
- This will allow you to use WhatsApp to send messages and documents directly from pour ERP
How will your organization benefit from integration?
- User- friendly and less time consuming – you don’t have to switch screens or tasks to send messages to your users or customers/vendors.
- Reduced duplication of data – your communication is more accurate and precise as duplication of data is diminished and there is less human intervention.
- Tracking and retaining messages – with WhatsApp logs you can back track whether messages sent to employees have been executed and implemented. You can also retain messages for future purpose of reference.
The Features of Stock & Aging Analytics that will benefit your company
Analyze plant wise ,Current Stock, opening stock and closing stock which helps the management to understand the existing stocks.
Inventory Stock Aging Analytics helps in analyzing plant wise issue in tonnes and Receipt in tonnes which gives the management detailed level of Quantity Analysis.
Analyze Batch wise Current Stock and Rate using Inventory Stock Aging Analytics. Various Rates can be analyzed which are very helpful for management.
Material wise Analysis
Analyze the various stocks – material type and material wise which helps the management detailed level of material wise stock Analysis.
Analyze the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month amount .Daily Production Analytics compares Amount between two fiscal periods which helps management to keep track of sales and production.
Better fact-based decision making and improved business performance. Automatically analyze data, revealing key influencers and support what-if scenarios and simulation
Find out more about resources by visiting the following link
Stock & Aging Analytics
Helps improvise relationship with customers in the digital Age. Keep your customers updated with order notifications, shipping alerts, product demonstration videos