Inventory Management provides flexible, automated support in processing all goods movements and in managing stocks in your warehouse complex. Inventory management includes controlling and overseeing purchases from suppliers as well as customers managing the storage of stock, controlling the amount of product for sale, and completing orders. According to the products you sell and the channels you use to sell them, a company’s inventory management system will possess different meanings.
The system is capable of handling all transactions related to parking. Identify perpetually and seasonally in-demand products and prepare to meet customer needs. Allows you to offer discounts on items in your inventory that haven’t sold as you expected.Through Inventory management one can manage multiple warehouses and points of sale (POS).
The way it works
- This system enables the efficient and scheduled execution of all logistics processes in the warehouse or shop floor via any device.
- This application makes it easier to prevent product shortages and keep just enough inventory on hand without having too much.
- Enables you to manage items in your inventory that have not reached the sales levels you expected.
How will your organization benefit from Inventory Management?
- Accurate Planning by using smart inventory
- Inventory Balance prevents product shortages
- It can handle all parking billing transactions.
- keep the right amount of products on hand and plan ahead for seasonal changes.
- Maintaining a happy customer base all year round is key.
The Features of Inventory Management that will benefit your company
Maintain just the right amount of inventory for each product, without over- or under-stocking any item
Receive alerts and notifications when there’s over- or under-stocking beyond a defined threshold
Manage multiple warehouses and point-of-sale (POS). All locations can be integrated into a single inventory management system
Stock returns handling
Manage returns more effectively by reducing time-to-return through automation of the entire process.
Enables you to manage items in your inventory that have not reached the sales levels you expected, for example, by offering discounts on them
Purchase Order Records
Easily identify which products are in demand, both perpetually and seasonally, and prepare to meet your customers’ needs
Find out more about resources by visiting the following link
Inventory Management Analytics
Helps improvise relationship with customers in the digital Age. Keep your customers updated with order notifications, shipping alerts, product demonstration videos