The SDFC Integration software is cloud based, while SAP is a strong ERP package. Both of these strategies are used by most organizations to increase ROI. Salesforce CRM and SAP Customer Data Platform can exchange customer and contact information through this connector. An event-driven bi-directional integration is used.
SAP integration with SFDC eliminates the need for dual data entry, saving users’ time and reducing invoice generation costs for customers. Enhances business performance by providing cloud-based agility across your entire business system environment.
The way it works
- Multi-solution integration leading to unification of customer data under a ‘golden profile’.
- Effectively protect the customer’s information and maintain the customer’s consent on how it is used.
- Salesforce CRM has been synchronized with SAP Customer Data Platform to update data on accounts and contacts.
- It makes your business process more efficient by leveraging the number of functionalities Salesforce provides.
How will this benefit your organisation?
- Get a unified view of your customer data
- Easily integrate with Salesforce CRM
- Multi-tenant solution with full isolation and encryption
- Boosts your ROI
The Features of Salesforce that will benefit your company
Accelerate Cash Flow
SAP integration with SFDC has proved to easily identify as well as send alerts when overdue accounts are recognized to help businesses optimize the cash flow system.
Real-time and Reduced Errors
SAP integration with SFDC helps eliminate the need of dual data entry thus saving user’s time and acute cost and invoice generation for customers.
Process Orders In Real-Time
The corresponding Sales order details automatically gets placed in SAP as and when a new opportunity gets closed in Salesforece CRM.
Effective Data Management
Any master data like Customer gets created in Salesforce(SFDC), it is available for Financials and various business functions in SAP.
As you begin to leverage the number of functionalities by integrating the Salesforce platform with SAP, it is proven to make your business process effective by providing cloud-based agility around your entire business system environment
Quickly can be deployed in maximum of 3-4 weeks,Master data and Transaction data replication and automation ,User must have access to SAP system and to Salesforce system as well
Find out more about resources by visiting the following link
Helps improvise relationship with customers in the digital Age. Keep your customers updated with order notifications, shipping alerts, product demonstration videos