SAVIC’s GST Digital App is one stop shop to validate and check for all GST related issues like GSTIN Validation, Check vehicle details, Generate e-Way Bill, get and print e-Way Bill, update or extend e-Way Bill, Create e-Invoice, View/Print e-Invoice, Cancel e-Invoice. The app assists organizations with creating E-Way Bills within SAP. GST Digital app supports all automated E-way bill scenarios, including creation, cancellation, extension, change of vehicle, multiple vehicle and so on. Automating E-way bill through GCS eliminates the possibility of human error and enhances logistics department efficiency and control. Records that don’t match can be tracked and communicated to the vendor via system-generated emails.
The way it works
- Additionally, it offers a manual matching option in case of differences in invoice particulars, such as number, period or amount, where records can be manually matched.
- Matches can be made automatically or manually depending on tolerance values. Solution is completely based on SAP and provides existing navigation access with ease of usage & without causing any business disruption.
- Records that don’t match can be tracked and communicated to the vendor via system-generated emails.
How will your organization benefit from integration?
- Greater visibility of GST data and proactive payment control.
- Secured on-premise architecture with full scale compatibility
- Integrated encryption engine for secured end-to-end connectivity
- Non-disruptive design with easy to install & maintain
The Features of GST Digital that will benefit your company
One Stop Shop for GST
All GST related validations can be perfomed before generating Sales Invoice document. Validations like, GSTIN is valid or not, filing status of the GSTIN, Distance between two postal codes, provided vehicle details are valid or not and etc
Under the e-WayBill system, manufacturers, traders and transporters can generate e-WayBills for the goods transported from the place of its origin to its destination on a common portal with ease
This system requires large businesses with an annual aggregate turnover of more than Rs.100 crore to comply with some requirements
GSTIN portal is accessed through highly Secured API’s
GSP service the request from SAP by connecting to GSTN portal exposed to cloud
Integrated system will avoid duplication / double-entry of sales details in two systems.
Faster e-Way Bill generation and elimination of mistakes.
Single interface for Sales/Billing team to verify GST details and initiate corrective action.
Quickly can be deployed in 20-24 days
Flexible and competitive pricing
Easy to choose either of the components (GST, e-WayBill, e-invoicing).
Find out more about resources by visiting the following link
GST Digital App
Helps improvise relationship with customers in the digital Age. Keep your customers updated with order notifications, shipping alerts, product demonstration videos
There are no reviews yet.