Daily sales reports provide an overview of a company’s sales activities. This report shows the different trends in sales volume over time, but also analyzes the different steps in the sales funnel and the performance of sales executives. In sales analytics, trends and outcomes are identified and modeled in order to understand and predict them.
The daily sales analytics are used by businesses, sales reps, and managers to extract the most relevant sales data such as closed deals, client conversations, opportunities created, and other sales-related metrics.Besides offering a full portfolio of Analytics solutions.
The way it works
- Streamline your operations with the classic transactions and new applications in SAP S/4HANA
- Using SAP S/4HANA, you can handle inquiry, quotation, sales, delivery, and billing.
- Discover all the classic and new transactions you’ll need to run your business efficiently
- Analyze material-based orders and billed quantities to assist management in identifying the shortage quantity of every material.
- Analyze the daily sales amount to help the management track sales
How will your organization benefit from Daily Sales Analytics?
- Besides offering a full portfolio of Analytics solutions, Daily Sales Analytics offers a wide range of tools for accessing, analyzing, exploring, and sharing information.
- Powered by best-in-class data management and analytics, make confident decisions with data-driven insights.
- Gain insight into your data by using leading data management and analytics solutions.
- Your data can be unified, your foundation consolidated, and your data can be trusted to give meaningful insights.
The Features of Daily Sales Analytics that will benefit your company
The Daily Sales Analytics makes it possible to receive a complete picture of your products and sales and also by visualizing your product and sales data which provides you with a comprehensive “big picture” of the financial health and activity of your business
Ordered vs Billed Quantity Analysis
Analyze material wise ordered and Billed Quantity which helps the management in tracking the shortage quantity of each and every material.
Analyze the day-on-day sales weight which helps management to make right decisions.
The Grinding Loss Analytics helps to keep the track of total Input and output produce and while producing how much goods have been lost.
Better fact-based decision making and improved business performance. Automatically analyze data, revealing key influencers and support what-if scenarios and simulations.
Plant Wise Analysis
Analyze Plant wise various material type and material sales using Daily Sales Analytics.
Find out more about resources by visiting the following link
Daily Sales Analytics
Helps improvise relationship with customers in the digital Age. Keep your customers updated with order notifications, shipping alerts, product demonstration videos