A cost estimate status is assigned to a company part or BOM when the cost estimate for the company part or BOM is less than or equal to the specified target cost. Material Criticality Analytics provides management with a way to determine what raw materials and semi-finished goods need to be purchased and from which vendors they should be purchased.
Cost Analytics will provide you with insight into how much you spend on manufacturing compared to the rest of your organization. The data can be used to compare the performance of companies in the same sector. Analysing cost over a given period of time using cost analytics can help in determining the total cost.
The way it works
- Analysing costs between two fiscal periods helps in tracking overall costs and making more cost-effective decisions.
- Making this easy and smart by analyzing Sales amount and cost percentage will help provide insight into what the actual profit margin on products and services is.
- Cost Analytics allows you to analyze the raw material costs, aggregate production costs, and production costs over time
How will your organisation benefit from Cost Analytics?
- Identify any gaps in your cost plan by getting a comprehensive overview of the current composition of your production costs.
- Knowing the cost composition from previous years will help you better plan your production costs in the future.
- A detailed cost overview for a single cost object can be used to determine the cost elements that are the most important cost drivers.
- Cost Analytics analyzes the amount and cost percentage which will help bring insight into how much actual profit margin on products and services made easy and smart.
The Features of Cost Analytics that will benefit your company
The Cost Analytics helps in analyzing the total costing amount over a fixed period of time. Comparing the Cost between two fiscal periods helps in keeping track of overall cost and make decisions for how to be more cost effective
Cost Analytics will help bring insight into how much your company is spending on manufacturing with respect to total
revenue. This is very useful data to compare against competitors in the same sector
Analyzing the Sales amount and cost percentage which will help bring insight into how much actual profit margin on products and services made easy and smart
Cost Analytics helps in analyzing the Raw material costs, Aggregate production costs and Production costs over time
Amount Growth Analysis
Analyze the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month quantity growth. It compares Amount Growth between two fiscal periods which helps management to make right decisions
Analyzing made easy for the year-on-year, quarter-on-quarter and month-on-month amount . It compares Amount between two fiscal periods which helps management to make right decisions
Find out more about resources by visiting the following link
Helps improvise relationship with customers in the digital Age. Keep your customers updated with order notifications, shipping alerts, product demonstration videos.
There are no reviews yet.